Wednesday 20 January 2016

More extra stories about Bo Jinyan and Jian Yao

Hi all!!

I found some more extra stories on Bo Jinyan and Jian Yao.

There's the one I just posted about the 'sponge off' rumour, then the story about ''marriage certification', then one on Bo Jinyan choosing his children's name, Li Xunran's wedding day, and their love story from 'Chen Mo's perspective!

So, it's not goodbye to Mr and Mrs. Bo yet!!!

I will be updating chapter 3 of 'Don't turn from Summer' next, then will work on another extra story from LMFYD.

TB

7 comments:

  1. Thx you TB!!!iam waiting for chapter 3 dont turn from summer..always chek your blog everyday hahahhaha *love from indonesia*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to read the one about their daughter actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for more extra stories!!! such great news
    can't wait for the translation of "Don't Turn From Summer" to begins ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'll be waiting~
    Already read the first two chapter of "Don't Turn From Summer", the lead male is the same grumpy man as BJY...Must be fun to see the couple-to-be bickering on the next chapters^^
    And more extra chapters of LMIYD are always welcome! Yay~
    Thanks so much TB♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Please continue the story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My god I just caught this!
    Even though I subscribed to wordpress which will notify me if there's an update here, I still come back. And today, I scrolled all the way down and saw the "sponging off" chapter. Woot!!
    Looking forward to the next LMFYD and Summer updates!!

    ReplyDelete